[TenTec] Re: FS: Delta 580 and Matching VFO

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: FS: Delta 580 and Matching VFO
From: Rick Weaver" <Weave2@worldnet.att.net (Rick Weaver)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 18:55:16 -0500
My collection of Ten Tec rigs runneth over.  I have a Delta 580 in great
shape.  It was aligned and the PTO rebuilt 6 months ago.  It comes with the
matching VFO which is also well preserved.  Works great!  Has WARC bands
installed.  This is a good one for $500.

Rick K8RLW
weave2@worldnet.att.net
330-833-5353