[TenTec] PC for Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PC for Pegasus
From: patents@dx0man.prestel.co.uk (John - G3JAG)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 23:26:28 -0000 (GMT)
Yes, I use only 16550's now. They work fine up to 115kbd, which ought to
be fast enough for a Pegasus, or even a K2. Thats still a heap slower
than the DX2-66 CPU, so its down to the memory overhead needed to run
Windows effectively.

Film rights for the K2 project are being offered to Spielberg. Watch
out for an R-rated epic featuring adult language and possibly violence.
(The latter will all be from my XYL when I turn the kitchen into a clean
room for the K2 assembly). So far she has not asked exactly what it was
that I was so anxious to collect in person from General Delivery in St
George, Utah, at the start of our vacation.
I think she has not yet noticed the anti-static mat and earth bonding
leads on the kitchen table, but when I move the bench magnifier in
there as well I could have a problem.