[TenTec] Omni 6+ problem inquiry

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6+ problem inquiry
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 16:23:42 -0800 (PST)
FWIW, I just put in a new main tuning encoder I
received from Ten-Tec, and my Omni 6 (opt 3) exhibits
all the "problem" symptoms.  Incidentally, they don't
bother me at all.

Swapping cables with the RIT encoder isn't going to
prove much since I doubt you'll be able to spin the
RIT knob in the same manner and see whether that
encoder is any better.

73,
Barry  N1EU