[TenTec] Crowbar in power supply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Crowbar in power supply
From: N4NT@wireco.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 13:27:14 -0500
You remove the top cover from the power supply.  Then look where the large
red wire comes from the output connector and see if it goes directly to a
small circuit board (about 1 x 2") before it goes to any other circuit
components.  On that small board you will see a fuse and an SCR.

If it does not have that little board, it needs one badly!

Regards,
Mike N4NT@wireco.net
Johnson City, Tennessee