[TenTec] "Networking" Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] "Networking" Pegasus
From: aa8ve@juno.com (JEFF S JOHNSON)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:25:12 -0500
Jason,
I wonder if this is the reason for the renewed interest in phone patch
units. I don't mean for the phone to radio, but rather PC sound board to
radio, this would give level control as well as a clean way to connect
everything. It seems the demand for them like the Heathkit 630 consoles
and so on are going up along with the price, on ebay and so on.
Would a phone patch would be a good interface to computer for PSK31,
SSTV, and all these new programs that are using audio level to PC for
their data?

73  Jeff  aa8ve        Ten-Tec and Vibroplex,   any questions?  }:-]