[TenTec] TenTec RX-320 S-meter reply.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec RX-320 S-meter reply.
From: w5yr@swbell.net (George T. Baker)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:22:31 -0600
Carl, your modus operandi for a computerized station was written up in
surprising detail in one of the early postwar QSTs!

Even when the notion of a "computer" was unknown to almost everyone, the
author (can't recall his name or call) gave a very good description -
tongue in cheek, of course, considering the times - of the  "automatic ham
station."

I need to drag out the 46-47 QSTs and see if I can find that again.

72/73, George
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 54th year and it just keeps getting better!
R/C since 1964 - AMA 98452   RVing since 1972

> From: Carl Hyde <cshyde@yahoo.com>

Before contests I just read the