[TenTec] Pegasus V's Kachine

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus V's Kachine
From: aa8ve@juno.com (JEFF S JOHNSON)
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 12:20:39 -0500

On Sat, 20 Nov 1999 22:08:27 +0000 phil <phil@invest.fsbusiness.co.uk>
writes:

> Does anyone on the list have experience of the Kachina which has
> been
> out a year or three?
>
> Are the Kachina and Pegasus similar in spec / performance.

Let's hope there remains enough difference to call them separate rigs.
Like one for CW and the other SSB , one with a competitive receiver and
one for general use. I was a bit taken back by the similar looks, not
that it matters but more and more everything is looking like NASCAR you
have to look real hard to see what brand it is!  I've always liked the
way T*T has held on to their own look while all the others have gone to
for the
blow  molded dash board look, I wonder when the air bags will be included
!

73 Jeff