[TenTec] Lets Talk CW

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Lets Talk CW
From: randas@mindspring.com (randas@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:58:59 -0500
Thanks for the comments Jim. I've had several suggestions on the keyer that
I'm looking at.  As far as the cw CD, I do enjoy the ARRL transmissions but
they are not always convenient and a bit short lived. I thought it'd be nice
to copy while in the car or down stairs away from the shack. I have also
found it sometimes difficult at times to find much cw in the 30wpm range to
listen to on the air...seems its ether 25wpm or 40wpm...hi  Sure would like
to get over this hump I'm at (25-30)

Thanks for all the input

73 de Tim  K0FL