[TenTec] Centaur part #

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centaur part #
From: wc7m@vcn.com (W7CW Jay E Ostrem)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 12:02:40 +0000
Hi Guys,

I'm finishing a homebrew amp, and want it to match the 6+.  I ordered a 6+
tuning knob for the counter on the vacuum variable, and attempted to get a
similar knob with numbered skirt for the load.

The parts showed up, but the Centaur knob didn't come with the numbered skirt.

Having owned one of these gems in the past(I was stupid to sell it) I now
remember the controls were vernier, with a seperate skirt, and gear reduction.

Could someone take the time to look in their manual and give me the part
#'s to make up a complete knob assembly?

This is just a little trivia; Are you a little annoyed about the injection
defect on the rubber finger trim on your Omni tuning knob? Well, I just got
two more with my knob order, and they match the one on my 6+. HI
                              73 Jay W7CW

                                 1AB Ranch
                                 Gillette, Wyoming