[TenTec] Pegasus purchase

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus purchase
From: rminuth@tir.com (Roy Minuth - KC8CHR)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:25:01 -0500
Hello everyone,

A few days ago I purchased the Pegasus 550. I am a TT Onmi D owner and have
for months trying to decide to buy the Pegasus rig. I must say I did do my
homework in getting the poop on how well the Pegasus works. What really made
my mind to buy the rig was reading what Pegasus owners had to say about
their new rigs. TT says I will have my new rig in plenty of time before
Christmas. I even asked TT if they could gift wrap the box hi hi.. Keep up
the good postings here. A lot of good info is posted.

73,  --Roy--  KC8CHR