[TenTec] Re: Pegasus Quetion.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Pegasus Quetion.
From: at060@chebucto.ns.ca (David McClafferty)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 22:55:05 -0400 (AST)
The dashes are not part of the VFO display. If click on the file button
and select a .RMF file. Thenclick on memory and double click on one of the
entries, you will see what the dashs are. The name of the "station"
appears where the dashes were. I have a file I made up of various NET
frequencies. When this file is open, and I tune to one the frequencies the
name of the NET appears where the dashs were.

                                                73, Dave, VE1ADH