[TenTec] Speakers (was Pegasus speaker output)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Speakers (was Pegasus speaker output)
From: darwin@together.net (K & H Darwin)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 07:14:49 -0500
I'm using the 2 speakers I got with my Soundblaster kit.  They're small and
don't mess up the VFO if I set them on the rig.  They certainly sound
better than the internal speaker.  Having 2 speakers is a plus as I can set
them side by side and angle them to broaden their dispersion pattern.

Keith Darwin
KD1E
Ferrisburg, VT