[TenTec] Arrrrggggg

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Arrrrggggg
From: pklein@2alpha.net (Peter A. Klein)
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 20:24:28 -0800
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 12:53:21 +0100
From: "Heyden, Alfred" <Alfred.Heyden@Bonn.de>

Alfred wrote:

>thanks to all of you who gave me hints what Arrrrggggg means. Now I'm well
>informed. I think in German we have an equivalent word comming from the
>Bavarians and is called
>'Himmiherrgottssakramentkruzifixhallelujasaupreissn'. Everything o.k.?
>73's Alfred, DL2JR

You understand perfectly, Alfred.  Now, can you tell me what happens when a
Donaudampfschiffahrtgesellschaftskapitänsanwärter meets a
Hottentottenpotentatenattentäter?

(I know what the first word means, but not the second).

Could we make a compound German word like these for Ten-Tec radios, or for
the people who operate them?

An English equivalent (with apologies to Mary Poppins) might be:
"Silkykeyingcrystalmixingwondrousearedtranceiver."

73 from KD7MW,

--- Peter