[TenTec] making a connection

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] making a connection
From: winjones@ix.netcom.com (Enter your name here)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:08:45 -0500
I made an adapter from Radio Shack cables and plugs. I have one cable which
has 3-terminal phone plugs on each end. This allows me to use the speech
processor with my older Ten-Tec rigs -- Argonaut,  Triton IV, Delta, etc. I
have another cable which has a 3-terminal phone plug to plug into the
processor and a four-pin plug on the other end to fit my Scout or Corsair.
This combination works great since it allows a variety of microphones to be
used with a variety of Ten-Tec rigs.
Hope this helps.
73, Winston K4CWQ