[TenTec] Where can I place my Pegasus software? N4PY

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Where can I place my Pegasus software? N4PY
From: at060@chebucto.ns.ca (David McClafferty)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:42:43 -0400 (AST)

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Carl Moreschi wrote:

> I wish to release my software version of the Pegasus control
> program to anyone that wishes to use.  Does anyone have
> a suggestion on a simple place I can upload the ZIP file to
> so that people can download it?
>
> Carl Moreschi N4PY
> Franklinton, North Carolina
> carlmoreschi@worldnet.att.net
>
> --

Why don't approach Tentec about putting it on their website?
I downloaded your software but can't get it running. Your instructions say
to reintall the original version of the Tentec software. Does this mean
version 1.57 or should it work with 1,62? If I go back to 1.57 I will have
to re-do the flash programming of the DSP chip.
                                                73, Dave, VE1ADH