[TenTec] Having trouble running N4PY pegasus control program

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Having trouble running N4PY pegasus control program
From: adb1x1@yahoo.com (Anthony Bowyer)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:01:59 -0800 (PST)

It crashed on me the first time. I copied the old
files from 'C:\pegasus' to a new location,
'C:\newpeg'. Then I deleted all the .RMF files and
copied the new files, overwriting the old files by the
same name. The problem was, a path in 'Pegasus.ini'
was pointing to a RMF in 'C:\pegasus'. I had to edit
the file and change the path to
'C:\newpeg\<rmf_filename>'.  The line starts 'MEMORY
FILE = ".