[TenTec] Re: Message From the List Administrator

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Message From the List Administrator
From: k7ej@televar.com (K7EJ)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:29:59 -0800
Who on earth is Don Bertone, anyways?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tentec@contesting.com [mailto:owner-tentec@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Jim Lowman
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 1999 11:26 AM
To: tentec@contesting.com

Gang,

After about a year as list admin and a couple of minor flame wars, it
finally came to this...I just bounced Don Bertone from the list.  He's
the first to be banned because of conduct here.

Even though it's the Christmas/holiday season, I found that I had no
charity for this sort of behavior today.  Didn't even give him a
warning, especially since none of his several messages today contained
anything positive.

In the future, PLEASE do not respond to this sort of behavior on the
list.  If you must send a message, reply to the offender privately, or
send at note to me at:  owner-tentec@contesting.com  as some of you
did this time.  I read this list every day, and will take the
appropriate action.

As to the gentleman who asked about the .vcf attachments - well, it was
my understanding that attachments were automatically blocked.  I will
ask the server owner about it.

Back to Ten-Tec talk, please...

73 de Jim - AD6CW