[TenTec] Holiday Wishes

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Holiday Wishes
From: n2wf@erols.com (Bill Nicolson)
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 12:03:38 -0500
Hi All,

My name is Bill N2WF and Just want to say Happy Holidays to all!!!

I recently aquired an Omni VI from a silent key and sold off a few items
which I didn't want/need. Yesterday I finished the Level One Upgrade
(installed the EPROMS), replaced about 10 badly worn keys on the keypad
(Ten Tec sent the keys at no charge by the way!!),and installed a 500hz
filter in the 9mhz IF replacing a 1.8khz filter (I do 90% CW). What a
nice rig to work on, every thing easy to get at and the
components/materials are top quality! The manual cannot be beat!!
I'm off for about a week and look forward to some heavy operating!!
If I get back from Mom's on Sunday, I will check into the Net.

tnx es 73 de Bill N2WF

--
Bill Nicolson - A.R.S. N2WF
38 Tanglewood La Colonia NJ 07067