[TenTec] CORSIAR I MIKE QUESTION

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CORSIAR I MIKE QUESTION
From: pcuellar@bright.net (Phil Cuellar)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 09:54:35 -0500
Alan,
I use the Ten Tec 705 mic with my Corsair. Never had anything but
compliments on audio. If you use the 705, you must either use the 9 volt
battery in the 705, or make a simple internal modification to the Corsair. I
chose to use the 9v battery for now, may get around to the mod later. Ten
Tec can provide details on the mod.
I have heard it said that the Astatic D104 works well, but I have no
experience with it. As far as boom mics, etc., check the reflector archives,
the pros and cons have been discussed extensively. Hope this helps some.

GL es 73 de KB8TRK - Phil