[TenTec] SKN and Triton

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SKN and Triton
From: kh7m@hsa-kauai.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 08:28:26 -1000
Jeff, AA8VE wrote:

> Looks like 2K and SKN will be on the Triton 544 keyed
>with my Signal Electric Mfg CO. brass key.

Now that is a fine idea.  However,  my 544 will be keyed
with a Nye straight key;  gave my old key to my son some
years ago,  hi.

I assume that we in KH6 land will know
hours and hours before our NY whether the rest of the
world has had problems with the roll over.  If ZL land will
be the first to experience the new year,  here in KH6
we will be about the last,  hi.  However,  the hams out
here together with all the public safety organizations are
geared up and ready for whatever may occur.

73,  Jim,  KH7M