[TenTec] Message From the List Administrator

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Message From the List Administrator
From: jmlowman@ix.netcom.com (Jim Lowman)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 19:36:00 -0800
Gang,

Considering the impact of the FCC restructuring decision that was made
public yesterday, I appreciate the restraint of most of the list members
in that there wasn't much posted here on the tentec list.  In fact,
about
half of those messages were cross-posted from other reflectors; an issue
on which I have already taken the offenders to task.

Thus, let me request that any comments on the restructuring issue be
considered as part of the "code/no-code" debate, in that they are not
welcome here.

I am certain that the members of this list have very strong feelings
about this decision, as do I.

Other than that sidenote, allow me to wish each and every one of you a
very Happy New Year.  We're still about 4.5 hours away from it here in
southern California, and a few brief power glitches are the only problem
thus far.

73 de Jim - AD6CW