[TenTec] Answers on AirPax breakers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Answers on AirPax breakers
From: k4cgy_list@yahoo.com (James C. Owen, III)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 11:12:06 -0800 (PST)

>    I am interested in what you find out from the
> East Coast Airpax Distributor.  Please let me know.

To those that wanted to know the answer to the AirPax
problem here is what I've found.
  My source is NEWARK and the minimum order to AirPax
is $1000.00. However this is their total order
including the T11 breakers. We can buy just one
breaker but must wait until they get $1000 of total
orders. They told me that this usually happens once a
week or so and the time required to receive the order
is about 5 weeks. The cost for the T11-0 20A is $16.19
and the T11-1 is $17.01. Add to this the cost of
shipping and the price will approch or just pass
$20.00. We can also mix and match if we want. We can
order some 10A for the Argosy & Scout or have it made
to the original spec of 18A. I didn't ask about a
quantity price break but would suppect it to occur at
25 and drop the price about $1.50 or so. I wouldn't
mind fronting a reasonable order so if you're
interested send me a short one or two line email
telling me the number you would like, the current
rating and if a -0 (instant) or -1 (fast). From this I
can get an idea of the demand and we'll see where to
go from here.

                        73

                     Jim K4CGY