[TenTec] Omni C / Corsair Hssssss.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C / Corsair Hssssss.
From: weingaertner@nac.net (Robert Weingaertner)
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 18:34:37 -0500
The solution is to roll off the audio response at higher frequencies,
as some manufacturers do to mask synthesizer noise. However, the
audio may then sound too muddy, i.e. too much bass. Ten Tec
has this same broad audio response in all of its rigs. I don't
feel that it is really a problem.

                73, Bob WB2VUF