[TenTec] INRAD filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] INRAD filters
From: jdvoracek@vvm.com (John Dvoracek)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 08:55:43 -0600
> filled with the Ten Tec filters. Do you see a marked improvement or a
slight
> one with the INRAD ? I don't think it would be monitarily prudent to
change
> all the filters to INRAD. So which filters would you suggest I purchase,
if
> any ? I am cw only.

This question periodically resurfaces on the reflector.  A lot of excellent
comments (and opinions) appear in the May 1999 archive under "International
Radio Filters"

http://www.contesting.com/_tentec/199905/0228.html

and in the June 1999 archive under "INRAD"

http://www.contesting.com/_tentec/199906/0228.html

I run a pair of 400 hz INRAD's only on CW, and my rationale, etc., can be
found in the above archives along with the experiences of many other ops.

73, de ke5c, op john