[TenTec] Keyer Questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Keyer Questions
From: knoxr@erim-int.com (knoxr@erim-int.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 10:58:30 -0500
Good Morning Ten Tec Fans!

    I have started collecting Ten Tec Keyers and have a couple of
questions...would
certainly appreciate any enlightment the wise Elmers in this Group could share
with me.
First, what is the difference between the KR-20 and the KR-40 Keyers?   They
look to
be almost identical.   And second, I have a Ten Tec Keyer labled KR-1.  It has a
side-tone/cw oscillator/speaker capability that seems to be useful for cw
practice.
I've never seen it listed anywhere on the Unofficial TenTec site.   Does anyone
know
anything about this keyer? (I have the KR-1B and that is a different model
entirely.)
 Appreciate any input!

Thanks and 73!   de KD4BRL   Dick Knox