[TenTec] Re: [Logger] Pegasus Problems

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: [Logger] Pegasus Problems
From: adb1x1@yahoo.com (Anthony Bowyer)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 12:04:09 -0800 (PST)
Les,
   I had a similar problem. I had a potentiometer with
with one leg grounded and the wiper to line in. I
found that I had to put a resistor in series with the
line connection, I think it was 100k. Seems loading
the line-in causes some stray signals.

http://click.egroups.com/1/1154/1/_/3545/_/949679410/

> eGroups.com home:
> http://www.egroups.com/group/logger