[TenTec] Erratic Transmit Output

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Erratic Transmit Output
From: K2ZF@aol.com (K2ZF@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 15:39:27 EST
Hi Gary, I had a problem with my Omni six plus option 3 with erratic output.
I sent it back to T*T and they sent it back saying they could not find any
problem with the radio. So I know your feeling about sending a radio with an
intermittent problem. To make a long story short, the problem was finally
traced to the power cable connector from my model 961 power supply, the plug
needed to be replaced, from then on, no more problems. Sometimes it is a
simple problem we overlook. Hope this helps, Gary de K2ZF (Jim)