[TenTec] New version of Pegasus and RX-320 Software

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New version of Pegasus and RX-320 Software
From: CarlMoreschi@worldnet.att.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:32:52 -0000
Version 1.31 of my Pegasus Software is now available.
Version 1.00 of my RX-320 software is now available.

The new version of the Pegasus software has a few new features and now
includes the ability to operate the RX-320 as an aux receiver in dual
receive mode.  In order to do this, a small hardware change is recommended
for the Pegasus to provide an aux receiver out jack for the RX-320 so the
two radios can share the same antenna without damage to the RX-320.

The hardware changes are documented in the readme.txt file of the
RX-320 zip file.

Please read both Pegasus readme.txt file and RX-320 readme.txt file
carefully.

There is also a Pegasus doc file that attempts to explain the features
in a more organized manner.

The Pegasus software is on www.qsl.net/tentec then click
Pegasus.  The RX-320 software is in the same place but it
is called RS-320 Pegasus Interface Software.

I believe the SWL community would enjoy the RX-320 software.
Anyone who nows where and how to inform the SWL community
about is encouraged to and should feel free to do so.

Enjoy,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina
carlmoreschi@worldnet.att.net