[TenTec] OmniC

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OmniC
From: N4NT@charter.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 20:58:49 -0500
I called about that problem and Garland said they would provide a bent
spring washer to put in the rear of the resonate control shaft.  I think it
even came with instructions for where to put it.  He sent a couple of those
washers to me (now I need three).

But before I put it in, another fellow on this reflector said he called them
and they suggested he loosen some screws and then squeeze something or pry
it out (not sure which) while retightening the screws.  At the time, I
didn't have the Omni-C out of storage.  Now that I do, I wish I had done
something before now.  I will scope out the assembly and report back.

The felt pad is not a bad idea, but Ten-Tec felt pads are way too big.

73 de Mike N4NT@charter.net