[TenTec] Omni VI x 2

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI x 2
From: rrbunn@tidalwave.net (Richard Bunn)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 01:43:13 -0500
Steve Baron - KB3MM wrote:

> Isn't the Paragon capable of operating split ?

Just got the Paragon II from Ten-Tec.  Yes it does have dual VFOs and can
operate split, but I understand that having dual recieve or dual recievers is a
plus.  SO far its a nice rig with an outstanding reciever.  I do have one
problem.  When I try to put a frequency is SP memory, the radio panel locks up.

Any ideas or hints and kinks on the Paragon II

73 Rick N4ASX