[TenTec] Re: KB6JON

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: KB6JON
From: jmlowman@ix.netcom.com (Jim Lowman)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 10:08:02 -0800
Thanks for the sharp eyes, fellows!  I would have thought nothing of
this, looking up the entry at QRZ!.com, without the tip.  Darned if
that isn't Bertone's address!

I hope this isn't an apartment complex, because I just killed off
KB6JON.

Along with Bertone, AA8VE is another non-entity on this list.  If you
see any evidence of him, please let me know and he will also disappear
again.  This guy gave me a hard time via private e-mail when I asked
that we keep the eBay references off the list, so I dropped him without
warning.  He thought he'd start up on the Ten-Tec list at qth.net, but
guess who also administers that list?  :-)

73 de Jim - AD6CW