[TenTec] Omni VI Frequency error

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI Frequency error
From: ditzian@alltel.net (Jan Ditzian)
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 19:32:00 -0500
I have just noticed two problems with my Omnii VI.  They are probably
related, and may possibly be only one problem.  First, the frequency
display seems to disagree with everyone else by about 150 Hz, and,
second, my receive and transmit frequencies, on SSB, seem to be off by
150Hz.  In other words, I seem to be receiving SSB 150Hz shifted from
the displayed, but I may be transmitting right on the displayed
frequency.  Furthermore, I know this occurred on 20 meters (USB), and it
was brought to my attention again on 75 meters (LSB).

Do I head back to the TXAudio board for the annual adjustment, or is
there something else I should check first?

73,
Jan, KX2A