[TenTec] OMNI-VI Birdie - Update and VY2!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI-VI Birdie - Update and VY2!
From: bigmack@nortexinfo.net (Robert)
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 11:23:14 -0600
I wish someone would post a PIC of this mod.. Even a hand drawn schematic
with a parts list would be great... Or, maybe that was done before, and I
am just too new to the list... Hmmmm

I am not so worried about the noise as I am the small traces... But if I am
in there to relieve that problem, might as well go all out...

Back out on 10m, Tokyo is busting into north Texas right now...

Any VY2 calls out here on the list? I would LOVE to work P.E.I. sometime on
10m...