[TenTec] 'Just the facts' - Sgt. Friday

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 'Just the facts' - Sgt. Friday
From: jdvoracek@vvm.com (John Dvoracek)
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 12:40:18 -0600
> > Xenophobic remarks actually weaken
> > the support for TenTec.  TenTec stands or falls on its own merits,
> > not by the race or country that produced it.

> Try this. Suppose the Scout was produced in Japan.
> Do you suppose anyone in Alabama would buy one?
> Well maybe some folks would but they are probably
> from New York.

How many Omni 6 Plus's by Ten-Taki Electronics of Osaka, Japan would
sell at the current price competing with the products of Yeasucomwood at
street price?  Same exact radio, just made in Japan with Japanese
distribution and service.  (I don't know the answer; I just think it's
an interesting question.)

73, de ke5c, op  john