[TenTec] Pegasus Mike connector Power

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus Mike connector Power
From: adb1x1@yahoo.com (Anthony Bowyer)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 11:14:07 -0800 (PST)
  Thanks to all who responded. The mikes I used with
the Pegasus worked ok, but since the voltage was quite
a bit higher than the docs said, I just wondered if a
regulator had gone bad. I didn't know what else might
be powered from the same source. BTW, the reason I
measured the voltage is because I had built the small
speech processor kit T*T has, and found that powering
it from the main supply was a big no-no (too much rf
was getting back into the speech processor). So I
thought I'd try the mike power. It works very well
with the voltage supplied there. It adds a definite
'punch' without adding a lot of audio 'garbage'.

=====
NT4ZO