[TenTec] Ordered the Pegasus - Another question - horzonitaloperationwha

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ordered the Pegasus - Another question - horzonitaloperationwhat a great
From: rheming@attglobal.net (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 14:30:40 -0600
What a great group.  Thanks again for your help.

Has anyone operated the Pegasus with it in a horizontal position?  TT said
that it could be done.  It will make it easier to stack a few things (like
a tuner and  TNC etc) on my fairly small desk.

BTW I have tuned my stealth Isotron 20 meter antenna with a Autek meter and
it is 2.0 or less SWR across the 20 meter band.  It looks like a Swedish
flag etc but it seems like it will work with the paint on it.  I would
think that I might not need a tuner if it turns out that the SWR I found is
correct??

Everyone have a great weekend,

Dick, N5XRD