[TenTec] Paragon PLL question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon PLL question
From: stan@studio-maint.com (Stan Jacox)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:46:03 -0800
Hello List
I have the common problem of "Out of Lock" intermittently on my Paragon 585.
I forgot which PLL was usually the cause according to previous posts here.
Sometimes it is in the form of distortion due to wide phase jitter and other
times it's display blanks with the "Out of Lock" warning.  It only happens
when I am thinking about but not actually transmitting.  This rig seems to
know when 10 meters is hot, like this morning and when a rare one is dialed
in.
I've got my desoldering station warmed up and I'm ready to rework the board
but which board?

Thanks
73
Stan KM6XZ