[TenTec] [RE] Pegasus-operating horizontal

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] [RE] Pegasus-operating horizontal
From: nw4p@martha.xtn.net (nw4p@martha.xtn.net)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:40:10 -0500
Gentlemen,
  I'm afraid that the question was percieved wrong. Can I run my Pegasus
lying down ?? The answer of course is yes because he was talking about
the operator lying down not the Pegasus!!!! I have tried this before and
there are some cautions such as tripping the vox when snoring, and make
sure that everything is close to the operating position because getting
up and down is annoying. My heat sink on the Omni 6+ seems to operate
at the same temperature whether I sitting at my desk or lying down, but
I have found that a fan pointing in my general direction helps me to think
that my heat sink is running cool, too.  (To catch the excessive electrons
that my rig sometimes spits out, I've found that a properly placed spit
cup is up to the job, but empty at least every week.) ((Fades the carpet))

Have fun and 73,
Richard    NW4P

I hope the list administator forgives us. TT's are so
trouble free that there just isn't a lot going on. We
gotta do somethun' !!

It's fine with me.  At least the dreaded "rice box" thread finally died.

73 de Jim - AD6CW