[TenTec] Heatsinking and fans....was: Pegasus - horizontal operation?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Heatsinking and fans....was: Pegasus - horizontal operation?
From: jesser@amtelcom.com (Jim Esser)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 14:22:46 -0600
I've been following this thread with interest and have implemented all the
improvements on my Argosy II  (Bigger heat sinks, muffin fans, heat sink
compound, switches, etc).

Now my only problem is that I have to turn the rig off every hour or so to
let it defrost so that I can read the display.  I am considering installing
a hair dryer on the Argosy to keep it warm.

Jim Esser, WD9FRF