[TenTec] Paragon, PS, tuner loaded... for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon, PS, tuner loaded... for sale
From: rrmccabe@uswest.net (Rich McCabe)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:49:46 -0600

Greetings!

I have some Ten Tec equipment that I would like to sell but I am not sure
what it is worth. I guess I would be receptive to any reasonable offer.

The rig needs to be looked at because the PLL went out of lock last year and
I boxed it up for return, but never sent it. I was told that it was usually
caused by poor solder joints on one certain board.

Here is what I have.

Paragon I
* all filters
* RS232 board
* Voice annunc. board
* Giehl chip
* 705 Microphone
* Matching power supply (bought new from Ten Tec one month before boxing up
radio)
* Matching antenna tuner (bought new from Ten Tec one month before boxing up
radio)

I am not sure, but I think there may be a FM board int it also.

Everything is excellant condition and not smoked around. I have all manuals
to go with the equipment.

I also have a digital camera, so pictures are not a problem.

Rich

mailto:rich@1967z28.com