[TenTec] Paint for Corsair I

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paint for Corsair I
From: gregwinters@netscape.net (Greg Winters)
Date: 28 Mar 00 18:39:13 PST
Although this has been discussed on another reflector during the last two
days, I thought I would post the same inquiry here for wider coverage. Many of
us have Corsair I's (a fantastic rig) in which the gray paint and or markings
have worn off of the face plate. We have not been able to locate any
individual or company who can refinish these for us. Ten-Tec does not have any
in stock or refinish these. This was also discussed
on the Ten-Tec net two weeks ago. I would love to fully restore the face
plate of my Corsair to its beautiful original state. Any help from anyone
out there? Greg Winers, K4PVA.