[TenTec] 238 tunner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 238 tunner
From: cherry@neta.com (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:53:04 -0700
Ken and Linda Burrough wrote:
> Now if you would put a keyboard keyer in the Pegasus-------
Ken, I do not think that will happen soon. The keyer in the
Pegasus is firmware. A new control function needs to be added.
I could not wait so I got a MJF493 memory keyer. It will
send CW from a keyboard or the computer. I use the paddles
mostly, but it is a lot easier to program the memories with a
keyboard. I can edit the memories with a text editor in the
computer.
I like my 238. The string to the indicator for the coil failed.
My station gets very hot and those elastic strings do not
like heat.
Regards, Jim FitzSimons W7ANF