[TenTec] Re: Ten Tec antenna tuners

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Ten Tec antenna tuners
From: pcuellar@bright.net (Phil Cuellar)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 22:18:56 -0400
This brings another thought to mind. Around here, when putting up a dipole,
we generally point the ends of the dipole to the northwest and southeast.
What do they do at the South Pole where they can only point the dipole
north? What do they do with the other end?
As far as what direction water goes down the drain at the South Pole, it is
my understanding that it freezes before you can tell....

73 de KI8JQ - Phil