[TenTec] Sweedish MRII radiation standards

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sweedish MRII radiation standards
From: alwilliams@olywa.net (Al Williams)
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 23:15:11 -0700
Is this another standards or is it Swedish MPRII?  If MPRII, my reading says
it only applies to emissions below 400KC so would not necessarily help us on
our amateur bands.

When radiation labratories test for compliance to FCC specifications, are
the actual radiation levels measured and recorded or just whether it passes
FCC class B?  If it is recorded, is there anyway to
obtain the level?  My experience has been that the radiation emitted can be
quite different between monitors, all that have FCC class B certification.

k7puc