[TenTec] FOR SALE : Ten Tec H.F. Gear

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE : Ten Tec H.F. Gear
From: KrrTeacher@aol.com (KrrTeacher@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:45:18 EDT
For Sale: Paragon II ,in very good condition. I don't like to use the term
mint, but this is a nice one. Not a scratch or blemish any where on it. Looks
and works great. I have manual and shipping carton, Asking $1550.00.
For Sale:  Ten Tec 253 Auotmatic Tuner, I have a lot of extra cosmetic parts
also ,such as New top Cabinet , Front Panel Knobs, Plastic Insert Etc. This
is close to looking like a new one. Gary Greene at Ten Tec just went through
it.  I have Shipping Carton and Manual . Make reasonable offer above $700.00
I have the Original 301 Remote Tuneing Control , This really looks great. I
thought I had it sold once but the gentleman did not follow through.  Now
that Ten Tec makes them in Kit form, I'm not sure what price to ask. I have
Manual. Make a reasonable offer above what Ten Tec is getting for a Kit.
For Sale: a Model # 645 ULTRAMATIC Keyer in good shape, and works well. I
talked with Jay KM6VX and he said it might go from $45.00 to $65.00. If any
one should need a Keyer like this , Let me know.
I can E-Mail Pictures of all the above gear, Very deatailed pictures. I want
to add I also have a OMNI 6 Plus for sale /with 5 Optional Filters. I have to
much Ten Tec Gear and need to let go of something.  If interested in any of
the above E-Mail me and I will respond.  Again I will be glad to E-Mail very
detailed pictures.
73 's                                      Dave / WA6CQJ