[TenTec] Logger and Pegasus N4PY 1.34 version

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Logger and Pegasus N4PY 1.34 version
From: d.moore@ix.netcom.com (Don Moore)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 16:14:23 -0500
Just around the end of the year I had Logger and Pegasus working together.
There
has been several upgrades to each since that time of which I have applied,
and just
today  checked the connection between the two-Which no longer works.

Does anyone have the setup for this connection ?   Pegasus software is
writing the
C:\my\ham\ftran.dat file ok-I see no place to point logger 7.02b the
location of this file.
It consistently tells me " NO RADIO PORT " at the bottom. I've gone through
the help
for Logger and have all set according to recommendation, but still no place
to tell logger
where to look for shared data file from Pegasus ...

Any ideas ?

Don, K4CN