[TenTec] Thanks for the Monitor noise advice - PSK31

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thanks for the Monitor noise advice - PSK31
From: cherry@neta.com (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:38:20 -0700
David, the pegasus will work on psk31 using VOX.
You need to use the windows mixer and disable the
connection from the line input to the speaker
output. Anti-VOX is not needed.
I use my pegasus on all digital modes using VOX.
On my computer I have a microphone that also
needs to be disconnected using the windows
mixer if I am monitoring the digital mode on
the pegasus speakers.
Of course I can only have digital modes on
the speakers when my wife is not home.
Regards, Jim FitzSimons W7ANF