[TenTec] Help with PS 260

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Help with PS 260
From: jmalloy@hamilton.edu (Joe Malloy)
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 17:54:16 -0400
Perhaps someone on the list/reflector can assist me.  I have a 260 power
supply with built-in speaker which I just got used.  The power supply itself
is working fine but a "strained" or distored signal comes out of the speaker
(from my Corsair I) after the power supply has been operating for a few
hours.  I've disconnected it and gone back to the rig's own speaker and the
audio is fine.  What could it be?  Is it  as simple as a bum speaker?
Thanks in advance to anyone who has a thought on this.

73,

Joe, W2RBA