[TenTec] PSK31 and wiring the Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PSK31 and wiring the Pegasus
From: cherry@neta.com (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 17:45:23 -0700
Richard, I run direct from the right output of my sound card to the
acc in on the pegasus with no pad. You may need an adapter to split
off the right channel. Set the mic gain to minimum.
Set the VOX gain to half.
I run the acc output with a stereo cable to the sound card line input.
Set windows mixer volume to half and the wave output to half.
Set windows mixer recording control to full.
You will need to adjust the levels so they do not over load.
Some of this depends on your sound card.
You have to turn on VOX and select the accessory input on the
pegasus. My alc light up on all bands except 10M.
Regards, Jim FitzSimons W7ANF