[TenTec] 262G Cabinet F/S Trade/Barter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 262G Cabinet F/S Trade/Barter
From: wb9iog@revealed.net (Mike Souhrada)
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 23:20:33 -0500
A long story will make it short.

My 262M vox is on the fritz. I know why and was ready to
plug in the devices that I suspect are failing.
Well I found this 262G cabinet the other day STRIPPED of
everything EXCEPT THE VOX; Man what luck!

The condition of the box is MINT. So if anyone out there
in TT land needs one to spiff up his station let me know.
Cash offer or dicker for Century 21 stuff.
Belive me it has not a scratch on the front sides back even
the bottom~!@ (I get carried away at times) Tempted to transfer
the guts of my 262M to it but then I'd lose the meter.
Why didn't they include both??

Guess everying related to the P/S went into a rice burner
box. Gadzooks!

Mike
Iowa